Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Hope That Is In Me

 
This week I’m taking a break from my conflict posting because Sunday is Easter, and as a follower of Christ, it’s a day for me to write about.

I’ve mentioned in the past that conflict resolution professionals are optimistic people; they know the potential for peace exists in the midst of any conflict.

I’m no exception – hope is my thing.

Today I want to communicate the Reason I have hope. It’s because Jesus – the Prince of Peace, the One Who made peace with God for us – is triumphantly alive!

When the power of God raised Him from death, He conquered its horrors – it’s destruction, and it’s hopelessness – and resurrected the hope of new life for all.


Although Christ’s story this weekend begins with His sacrificial death on the cross, it doesn’t end there. The the final chapter of the story is resurrection life, filled with victory!

For me, there is hope in all things because of Jesus and the power for peace He has given us: a spirit that is not fearful, but a one of power and love.

I will always have hope – in conflict and in life – because I am one of the Easter people, and I know that in the end, Life wins.

Wishing you the joy of a victorious life in the love of God!

DrK
confidentconflict.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment